Why NetFlow Analyzer?
NetFlow Analyzer, a complete traffic analytics tool. leverages flow technologies to provide real time visibility into the network bandwidth performance. NetFlow Analyzer, primarily a bandwidth monitoring tool. has been optimizing thousands of networks across the World by giving holistic view about their network bandwidth and traffic patterns. NetFlow Analyzer is a unified solution that collects, analyzes and reports about what your network bandwidth is being used for and by whom. NetFlow Analyzer is the trusted partner optimizing the bandwidth usage of over a million interfaces worldwide apart from performing network forensics and network traffic analysis.
Get to the root of traffic analysis using NetFlow
- Monitor network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-specific level
- Drill down into interface level details to discover traffic patterns and device performance.
- Get real-time insight into your network bandwidth with one minute granularity reports.
- Detect a broad spectrum of external and internal security threats using Continuous Stream Mining Engine technology .
- Track network anomalies that surpass your network firewall.
- Identify context-sensitive anomalies and zero-day intrusions using NetFlow Analyzer.
- Recognize and classify non-standard applications that hog your network bandwidth using NetFlow Analyzer.
- Reconfigure policies with traffic shaping technique via ACL or class-based policy to gain control over bandwidth-hungry applications.
- NetFlow Analyzer leverages on Cisco NBAR to give you deep visibility into layer 7 traffic and recognize applications that use dynamic port numbers or hide behind well-known ports.
- Make informed decisions on your bandwidth growth using capacity planning reports
- Measure your bandwidth growth over a period time with long term reporting
- Accurate trend over extended historic periods.
- Generate on-demand billing for accounting and departmental chargebacks.
- Analyze IP service levels for network-based applications and services using NetFlow Analyzer IP SLA monitor .
- Ensure high level of data and voice communication quality using Cisco IP SLA technology.
- Keep a tab on key performance metrics of voice and data traffic.
- Collect, Analyze flows from major devices like Cisco, 3COM, Juniper, Foundry Networks, Hewlett-Packard, extreme and other leading vendors
- Report on all major flow formats like NetFlow, sFlow. cflow, J-Flow. FNF, IPFIX, NetStream, Appflow and so on.