#public #health #nursing #masters #programs
MPH Public Health Specialization Master of Public Health
- Direct path: Complete your MPH in as few as two years. Transfer up to 16 credits into the MPH program and you could save six months to a year on your degree and up to $7,800 in tuition.
- Credible: The curriculum is designed around the essential elements of an education in public health recommended in the Blue Ribbon Public Health Employers Advisory Board Report.
- Real-World Experience: Practice real-life leadership scenarios in a fail-safe, virtual health care environment during early coursework—then use those skills in your 160 hour practicum so you gain the confidence to lead at the top of your field.
- Distinguished Faculty: Provide comprehensive feedback on your work, encourage different ways of thinking, and deliver insight into how well you’re demonstrating competencies.
- Online Learning: 24-hour access to courses through Capella’s virtual courseroom.
With your MPH from Capella, you’ll develop solutions to lead public health issues in an informed manner and help create healthy communities and environments. You’ll also create health access and quality strategies for diverse populations. Discover specifically what you’ll learn — and how you can apply it.
View full learning and career outcomes report for this program at CapellaResults.com .
Common careers with an MPH include environmental health outcomes analyst, community health program manager, health communications specialist, health educator, health policy analyst, public health advisor, research assistant, social or behavioral scientist or social science analyst. Potential workplaces include: community health center, community-based organization, health care organization, or public health agency.
To learn more, call 866.303.6572, or email us. When you connect with Capella, we will immediately put you in touch with an enrollment counselor trained to assist you with specific questions and needs for your area of interest.
*These examples are intended to serve as a general guide. Many factors determine what position an individual may attain and Capella can’t guarantee a graduate will secure any specific job title.