Credit card services
Welcome to your new Lloyds Bank credit card account
Get the information you need about your new Lloyds Bank credit card account. We provide you with useful tips on setting up and getting the most out of your new card.
- Get started learn about your PIN, new card activation and managing your account online through Internet Banking.
- Account options add a family member or someone else over 18 as an additional cardholder and learn how to set up Direct Debits for payments
- Card security quick, helpful tips on using your card safely online
How do I activate my card?
In today’s financial climate, we’re all looking for ways to manage our money better. Why pay a high interest rate with someone else when you could transfer the balance to your Lloyds Bank credit card and benefit from an initial low interest rate on the balance transferred?
To stay eligible for promotional rates, you must stay within your credit limit and make your payments on time each month.
- We’ll give you an interest free balance transfer offer. Minimum balance transfer is 100 and is subject to your credit limit. 3% fee applies.
- If you’re a Lloyds Bank Choice Rewards credit card customer, you can also build up your points total when you transfer balances from your other credit card and store card providers.
- Do you have one of our Avios credit card accounts? You can collect Avios by transferring a balance to your Avios Rewards Credit Card.
- If you are registered for Internet Banking, it s quick and easy to check your personalised balance transfer rate and make a balance transfer online.
How do I make a balance transfer?
- Find out more about making a balance transfer Find out more about making a balance transfer
To help you keep track of your credit card account, we re offering customers who are registered for Mobile Banking text alerts free Credit Card Alerts.
We ll alert you when your payment has been applied to your credit card.
You ll automatically get Credit Card Alerts if you re signed up for Mobile Banking for your Lloyds Bank current account.
Messages you receive are free, but you ll need to pay your standard network rate for any you send.
How do I sign up for Credit Card Alerts?
- Register for Internet Banking Register for Internet Banking
- See all credit card queries See all credit card queries
Lloyds Bank ClickSafe
Lloyds Bank ClickSafe (also known as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) is a free service that gives you extra protection when you re shopping online. It works by assessing each transaction, either verifying it automatically or by asking you for further information to verify the payments. That way, we can confirm it s you using your card, not a fraudster.
ClickSafe covers your Lloyds Bank personal credit and debit cards, as well as your business credit/charge card and debit cards.
Can I use Lloyds Bank ClickSafe from any computer?
- Find out more about ClickSafe Find out more about ClickSafe
Register your credit card for Internet Banking
Enjoy convenient access to your credit card account information, when you register your card for Internet Banking. With Lloyds Banksecure, you can keep safe while managing your credit card online.
- See your balance and up to three months of your credit card transaction history
- Manage your PIN
- Pay your credit card online
- Apply to increase or decrease your credit card limit (subject to status)
- Make balance transfers
- Add an additional cardholder
How do I register for Internet Banking?
- Register online with your credit card or current account now Register online with your credit card or current account now
- Already registered? Log on to Internet Banking Already registered? Log on to Internet Banking
- Find out about staying secure online Find out about staying secure online
Add an additional cardholder
Get more from your Lloyds Bank credit card by adding a partner, family member or friend to your account. Additional cardholders must be aged 18 or over.
You can add an additional cardholder free to all our credit cards, apart from the Student Credit Card.
Why add an additional cardholder?
- You can collect Avios at twice the speed with your Avios Rewards account. You can also collect Choice points at twice the speed with your Choice Rewards credit card account.
- It s easy to monitor and manage family spending with a single statement showing all transactions.
- The additional cardholder will have the convenience of being able to use the card for purchases.
The Main Cardholder remains responsible for all spending on the account made by the Additional Cardholder.
If you have questions about your application form call us on 0345 606 2176
How do I add someone to my account?
- Download and fill in the Additional Cardholder application form (PDF) Download and fill in the Additional Cardholder application form.pdf 113.82k, PDF File. Opens in a new window.
Keep track of your money across your Lloyds Bank credit card and personal current accounts with Money Manager.
Our, free, easy-to-use service helps you see where your money is going by breaking down your spending into meaningful categories, such as entertainment, groceries, and travel, using easy-to-read graphs.
How can I track my spending?
- Explore Money Manager Explore Money Manager
- Learn more about budgeting Learn more about budgeting
Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. Authorisation can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk. Lloyds Bank plc is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service. We subscribe to the Lending Code; copies of the Code can be obtained from www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk .
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales No. 2065.
Share or print
If you prefer not to use our 0345 number, you can also call us on 01733 347 007 . General enquiries are available 24/7.