Delivering performance-critical solutions for the most demanding requirements to meet current and future global energy needs.
The Hayward Tyler Group PLC (HTG) is an engineering solutions provider to the energy industry, working collaboratively with EPC and end-user customers to deliver performance-critical energy engineering solutions for some of the toughest applications and harshest environments on the planet.
Headquartered in Luton, UK the group has facilities in key locations around the world including the United Kingdom, China, India and the USA. The group companies collectively design, engineer, manufacture and service performance-critical motor, pumping and power solutions.
Our current subsidiaries
“We are working to transform existing technologies
and innovate new technologies, to develop new
products and solutions, to generate new ideas
and new thinking.”
We call this energy in motion .
Ewan Lloyd-Baker, CEO, HT Group
Combining nearly 350 years of engineering innovation and world firsts:
- Designed world’s first glandless BCP
- We invented the Boiler Circulating Pump and currently have 2,300 BCP units worldwide supplied – largest installed base
- Longest serving pumps in a Nuclear Power station – 350k hours
- BC 10 / Angola field providing power to both topside and subsea applications
- Largest turbo gen set developed for marine application
- Largest provider of turbo gensets for FPSOs globally
- Largest test facility for steam in the UK/Europe
- Largest test facility for electric motors in the UK/Europe
- Most advanced facility for specialist motor manufacture globally
Delivering our Transformation for Growth strategy through innovation and excellence in design, manufacture and service.