Factoring and Purchase Order Financing
Can t afford to wait up to 60 days to get paid by your clients? Need to pay your suppliers, employees, or other business expenses, but can t? This problem is common for many business owners who operate successful companies but run into cash flow problems from time to time.
We can help you. Factoring and purchase order financing can provide you with the working capital you need to meet your obligations and grow your business. Our lines are flexible and are available to growing companies of all sizes. We offer:
- Simple qualification requirements
- Competitive rates
- The ability to get you funded quickly
Commercial Capital LLC offers financing services in the US and Canada.
Financing product selection:
This solution helps companies in all industries that cannot afford to wait up to 90 days to get paid by their commercial or government customers.
Freight Bill Factoring
This product helps trucking companies and freight brokers that cannot afford to wait up to 90 days to get their freight bills paid.
Oilfield Services Factoring
This specialized solution helps small and midsize oilfield service companies that need to improve their cash flow by financing their accounts receivable.
This solution helps medical providers, doctors, and diagnostic centers that wait up to 90 days to get their claims paid.
Purchase Order Financing
This solution helps companies that have a purchase order on hand from a large client, and need financing to pay their suppliers to fulfill the order.
This product helps construction subcontractors by providing an advance on their invoices to general contractors and commercial clients.
Would you like a quick quote?
Get an instant online quote to see how affordable our services are. We can offer rates as low as 1.5% based on your volume and industry. You can also call us at toll-free at (877) 300 3258 to speak to a representative.
Are we right for you? We are if:
- Your commercial/government clients take up to 60 days to pay
- Their slow payments are creating financial problems
- You need funds to pay for company expenses
If you are looking for a factor, consider reading How to Find the Best Factoring Company for Your Business which covers some important advice.
Our programs solve a simple problem: the cash flow issues created by slow-paying invoices. The programs enhance your cash flow and allow you to easily pay business expenses and take on new opportunities. Benefits include:
- Immediate funding of slow-paying invoices
- Predictable cash flow. Eliminates slow payments
- Flexibility that grows with your sales
- Easy to get. Works well with start-ups and established companies
- Quick deployment
How does factoring work?
Commercial factoring provides you with an advance on invoices that will be paid in the next 30 to 90 days. Instead of waiting for your clients to pay, you get immediate working capital to run your company. Transactions are usually structured so that the invoice is financed in two installments, as follows:
- You invoice your client and send a copy of the invoice to the factoring company
- The factor advances you 80% (this amount varies) as a first installment
- Once your client pays, you get a rebate of the remaining 20%, less the factoring fee
Note that advances vary by industry.
Does your company qualify?
Qualifying for our programs is easy. Since the transaction is based on the credit quality of your invoices, it is important that you work with creditworthy customers. Additionally, your company must:
- Be free and clear of liens or encumbrances (or be working on a plan to fix these)
- Have good profit margins
- Have owners with industry experience
We can work with small and mid-sized companies, including start-ups.
Why work with us?
Commercial Capital LLC has been a leading factoring company for nearly a decade allowing us to develop expertise in many industries in which we can finance challenging situations. We have the experience, and funding, to finance small and mid-sized companies that need help to improve their cash flow.
What is purchase order financing?
We also offer purchase order (PO) financing to help resellers and importers that need funds to pay suppliers for confirmed purchase orders. The program offers the working capital needed to pay suppliers, allowing you to fulfill large orders. The benefits of PO financing include:
- Never worry about paying your suppliers. Financing can cover up to 100% of your supplier costs
- Your available funding is based on the size of your purchase orders. It s an ideal tool to handle large orders
- Easy to qualify for. The primary requirement is that you have solid commercial or government customers
Although we can finance purchase orders as stand-alone transactions, it s common to use factoring in conjunction with purchase order financing. Combining both products usually lowers the total transaction cost.
Do you need more information?
We have a number of articles and resources to help you determine if we are the right solution to solve your financial challenges:
Have a question?
Have a question about our programs? Want to find out if we are the right company for you? Please call us toll-free at (877) 300 3258 to speak to a specialist now.
Web site and all its contents Copyright Commercial Capital LLC – 2003 – 2017 – All rights reserved. Services in the USA, Canada, Australia and the UK