Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorneys
The law firm of Silbowitz, Garafola, Silbowitz, Schatz Frederick is composed of highly skilled, experienced, and dedicated Brooklyn personal injury attorneys. The firm’s litigation practice focuses on accidents resulting in injuries to the neck, back, head, knees, shoulders, legs, arms, muscles, bones, tissues, and nerves. Our firm has a proven track record of recovering multi-million dollar awards because we pursue your money as if it is our own.
Representing victims in Brooklyn personal injury cases as well as victims in the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, and all New York counties, is the core of our business. Regardless of whether your injuries were the result of a motor vehicle accident, slip/trip and fall, construction accident, or defect or dangerous condition on property, our expertise and services are designed to obtain fair and adequate compensation for your pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and future expenses associated with these devastating injuries.
Injuries resulting from accidents involve complex medical issues because they often require surgery. Common personal injury cases that we handle include but are not limited to:
- Spinal cord injuries, including herniated and bulging discs (slipped discs), fractured/displaced vertebrae, often resulting in surgery to the neck or back;
- Fractured/broken bones, often resulting in surgeries involving placement of pins, plates, rods and screws;
- Torn muscles, ligaments, and tendons, leading to arthroscopic or full open surgery;
- Injuries to shoulders, knees, hips, ankles, wrists, hands, often resulting in surgery;
- Sciatica, nerve damage, “pinched” nerves, radiculopathy, arthritis, often leading to surgery;
- Paralysis (including paraplegia and quadriplegia); and
- Death resulting from significant injuries.
Because of the seriousness of injuries resulting from various accidents and the pain that accompanies these injuries, our clients often are forced to undergo surgery such as spinal surgery, open reduction, internal fixation/placement of hardware, hip replacement, knee replacement, and various arthroscopic surgeries.
Our broad spectrum of services will guide you through the legal, financial, and personal challenges that you and your loved ones encounter while we aggressively pursue your personal injury case. From the moment our firm is hired (no fee unless we win) and throughout our representation, we will determine the needs of your case. Those needs may include:
- Evaluating your injuries based on review of your medical records;
- Retaining appropriate medical experts to testify as to the severity of your injuries;
- Retaining economic experts to accurately calculate your financial losses as a result of your injuries;
- Consulting with a vocational rehabilitation expert to assess reduced earning capacity, shortened work life expectancy, and your future earning potential, and
- Developing a life care plan to address future and other medical needs.
If you have suffered any type of injury as a result of an accident, call 1-888-EX-JUDGE or e-mail now for a free consultation with a Brooklyn personal injury lawyer experienced in handling personal injury cases and multi-million dollar surgery cases. Our attorneys and staff are available to answer your questions and assist you with your legal claim.