A Top-Rated Medical Software
The Ultra Charts system from American Medical Software has been an industry leader for over 33 years. Ultra Charts is an easy-to-use, fully integrated, ONC HIT certified system that is the ultimate tool for practices of any specialty or size. This helps doctors stay focused on their practice. Included in the medical software package are four fully-featured modules: Appointment Scheduling. Electronic Medical Records. Practice Management & Billing. and Patient Portal. With convenient installation and training, we adapt to your schedule, not ours. Also, get 100% U.S. based, live technical support that is never prerecorded.
Client-Server & Cloud-Based Medical Software Solutions
With our dependable Client Server solution, you will own all of your software and data. Small and large office configurations are available with 24/7 access to updates. Client-side backups are provided at your convenience and remote access is available.
Our new Cloud solution offers unlimited users with simple implementation. It doesn’t require any local servers and has automatic updates and backups with superior accessibility and scalable pricing.
Let us help you decide which solution works best for you. Call today for pricing and a FREE web demonstration.
Ultra Charts benefits to our clients:
- Saves time & money on chart costs.
- Get max reimbursements and less rejections, with our integrated, up-to-date ICD-10 codes.
- Eliminates down-coding with better documentation.
- Tracks patients from arrival to charge capture.
- EMR records are seamlessly integrated into the AMS Medical Billing & Management System.
- Eliminates time & money wasted on manually filing claims with electronic statements.
- Easily identifies receivables by both insurance carrier & responsible party.
- Ensures your practice is financially viable with the help of our Practice Analysis reports.
- Streamlines your practice by giving your patients access to necessary paperwork online.
If your practice is looking for the best medical software. contact us today and get a FREE 5-minute demo to see how the Ultra Charts system can improve your practice.